BUY ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES OR E-CIGS IN VANCOUVER, BC CANADA
VANCOUVER ELECTRONIC CIGARETTES
Vancigs Light Instructions Con't.
8. Close the charger lid and store it in a convenient and safe place (somewhere inaccessible to children) together with the package of (10) pre-loaded cartridges, the Liquid Nicotine and any other e-cig supplies.
9. Use the E-cig just the same as a cigarette, i.e. take several strong drags to warm up the Atomizer filament and continue smoking until you are satisfied.
10. When you are done smoking, place the E-cig in your pocket, purse or other convenient & secure place for next use.
11. For the first time use, continue using the E-cig until the battery is completely dead before recharging it (this is important because Lithium Ion batteries have a memory based on the first full charge). You will know the battery is dead when there is no longer any vapour when you take a drag and the light on the end is flashing green.
12. After the first time use it is recommended you re-charge the battery daily.
Charging the Battery
1. Flip the lid back on the charger and remove any of the pre-loaded cartridges.
2. Remove the Atomizer/Cartridge combination from the battery by gently unscrewing it. Set aside.
3. Place the battery into the deepest opening and screw it down tightly to ensure the contacts make electrical connection for proper charging.
4. Turn the charger over and press the small white button down and slide the electric plug out of the charger.
5. Plug the charger into a standard 110v AC outlet.
6. A small light in the front of the charger will glow red indicating the battery needs re-charging.
7. Leave the battery on charge for up to four hours.
8. The small light will turn green, indicating the battery is fully recharged.
9. Remove the charger from the outlet, remove the battery and return the pre-filled cartridges
10. Close the flip cover and place the charger away in a convenient, safe/ secure location.
11. Screw the Atomizer/cartridge combination back into the battery tightly.
12. Your e-cig is now ready for routine use.
Replacing Empty Cartridges
As the original supply of pre-loaded cartridges are used up , they must be replaced with either new pre-loaded cartridges or by old cartridges refilled with Liquid Nicotine.
For New Pre-Loaded Cartridges:
1. If you are using new pre-loaded cartridges (they come in boxes of 10) simply remove old empty cartridge and discard it.
2. Press the new pre-filled cartridge firmly onto the Atomizer and resume use.
For Filling & Refilling the Emptied Pre-loaded Cartridges with Liquid Nicotine
1. Use up the entire supply of pre-filled cartridges that came with your Vancig 205 (16 used/ empty cartridges in total.
2. Place all of the cartridges upright on a smooth, level surface.
3. Open the Liquid Nicotine bottle and place drops (by squeezing the bottle) in each cartridge as follows: 1.) 2 drops for mild strength; ii.) 4 drops for medium strength; and iii.) 5 drops for strong. Do not add more than 6 drops to the cartridge as the Liquid Nicotine will seep onto your hands and into your mouth when used.
4. Let the cartridges stand for 10 minutes to allow the Liquid Nicotine to be taken up by the cartridge absorbent.
5. Replace 6 cartridges back into the charger box and 10 into the empty box the pre-loaded cartridges came in.
6. Place the charger box and box of re-filled cartridges in a safe & convenient place for re-use.
7. Be sure to separate the cartridges as you use them to prevent confusion between the ones used and the re-filled ones.
NOTE: Empty cartridges can only be re-filled up to 2 times before they stop absorbing the Liquid Nicotine. You must order one or more a packages of (10) new Pre-filled or Blank Cartridges, use them up and then begin re-filling with Liquid Nicotine as described above.